About this course
A unique and comprehensive online course developed exclusively for our sisters to address contemporary issues
The Aim of this course is to empower and motivate Muslim women to play an important role in society without compromising the Islamic values. The course will highlight the Important topics such as the status of women in Islam, the wisdom behind the Islamic rulings and how the Islamic moral code addresses ethical voids in society. Further, the course will focus on “Deconstructing Feminist Ideologies” and “ Exposing Western Myths about Muslim women” by presenting a comparative analysis of Western and Islamic perspectives on women rights.
What you will learn
- To educate women and develop an understanding of Islamic rulings related to Muslim women especially in a modern context.
- To provide a comprehensive guide for Muslim women focusing on their spiritual, social, economic and political roles.
- To educate the important Islamic rulings covering the unique topics such as Make-up, Shopping, Dressing, Fashion and Social Interaction.
- To provide Islamic narratives on some of the challenging concepts such as Women Rights, Feminism, Gender Equality, Women Empowerment, Liberty and Freedom.
- To provide an opportunity to the sisters to enhance their Islamic understanding without compromising their family and professional life and be productive.
Ustadah Romana Ahmed
Ustadah Zara Faris
Mufti Muhammad ibn Adam al-Kawthari
Frequently asked questions
What if I am not able to attend LIVE sessions?
If, in any case, you miss attending LIVE session, you can catch up by watching the video recordings later at your convenient time. To get access to the video recordings, you should visit “myAlbalagh” by using your sign-in details. You can get access to “myAlbalagh” through your laptop, desktop or from your mobile.
When will I have access to the online course material?
Right after successful enrolment, you will get access to myAlbalagh which is our online learning portal where you can get access to the pre-course material. The course content will be released gradually after starting the course.
How to enrol in this course?
To Enrol in the course you need to visit our website course page and select Enrol Now